Suez, Adabyia, Port Said Agency Handling, Visa, Transportation, Immigration, National Security, Seaman Union, Crew Medical Assistance, Motor Boat
- 48 hrs to obtain approvals for embarking/disembarking crewmembers so all documents have to be sent in due time.
- Europeans can be granted visas on arrival. Asians/Turkish can be granted on arrival but subject to holding valid seaman books( For onsigners).
- Mandatory passports and seaman books have to be valid with the least duration of 6 months.
- Vessel crew list and last 10 port call lists are needed.
- Any handover that will be needed has to be advised by the master to arrange accordingly.
- Nearest arrival/departure airport is Cairo Airport.
- If technicians/engineers attending are they carrying any tools/spare parts? Will they disembark again from the vessel in Egypt before sailing or will be sailing with the vessel.